The Barchart Chart of the Day belongs to the human resources software company Paycom Software (PAYC). I found the stock by sorting Barchart's Top 100 Stocks list first by the most frequent number of new highs in the last month, then used the Flipchart feature to review the charts for consistent price appreciation. Since the Trend Spotter signaled a buy on 4/15 the stock gained 12.24%.
Paycom Software, Inc. is a provider of a cloud-based human capital management software solution delivered as Software-as-a-Service. It provides functionality and data analytics that businesses need to manage the complete employment life cycle from recruitment to retirement. Its HCM solution offers a suite of applications in the areas of talent acquisition, time and labor management, and payroll. The company's HCM solution also provides talent management applications, and HR management applications. Paycom Software, Inc. is headquartered in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
Barchart's Opinion Trading systems are listed below. Please note that the Barchart Opinion indicators are updated live during the session every 10 minutes and can therefore change during the day as the market fluctuates. The indicator numbers shown below therefore may not match what you see live on the Barchart.com website when you read this report.
Barchart technical indicators:
- 96% technical buy signal
- 108.50+ Weighted Alpha
- 111.73% gain in the last year
- Trend Spotter buy signal
- Above its 20, 50 and 100 day moving averages
- 15 new highs and up 12.36% in the last month
- Relative Strength Index 63.73%
- Technical support level at 210.33
- Recently traded at 213.17 with a 50 day moving average of 193.93
- Market Cap $12.50 billion
- P/E 87.46
- Revenue expected to grow 27.10% this year and another 22.90% next year
- Earnings estimated to increase 23.20% this year, an additional 25.50% next year and continue to compound at an annual rate of 25.09% for the next 5 years
- Wall Street analysts issued 9 strong buy, 2 buy and 5 hold recommendations on the stock
- The individual investors following the stock on Motley Fool voted 384 to 13 that the stock wold beat the market
- 11,731 investors are following the stock on Seeking Alpha